background

Monday, July 23, 2012

Little People, Legos & Lip Gloss

Thing 1 & Thing 2
I love being a SAHM. I love to clean and cook and my kids are mainly good. I won't lie, there are times that I feel like I'm climbing the walls craving adult human interaction. Is it enough for me to go back to work? Not yet. I think about it. Wearing adult clothes, having "lunch" without someone spilling or poking my food, having that part of me that knows I'm good at doing something other than being a mom and wife. But seriously, today I slept in until 8am, played with Little People, Legos and lip gloss and went "grocery shopping" alone for an hour when really all I did was eat a cookie (or four) and enjoy a magazine in the truck before I ran in and grabbed 6 things. Maybe part time is the way to go. Ideally I need to find someone who will hire me to organize/clean their space, do their shopping and provide some nice conversations. Until then I'll have to settle for a life with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment